Don't Be a Tourist in New York
25% of all sales of Don’t be a Tourist in New York books and 50% of the NY eBooks will go towards a local small business’ fundraising effort.
You could spend a lifetime trying to sift through all of the travel sites and best-selling city guides about how to best explore New York– or you could start the adventure today.
This book can wake up your inner explorer; tap into your curiosity and help you to discover all five boroughs like a roaming detective; a seeker of stories and collector of local secrets.
This book invites you to travel in a way that tourists rarely do, whether you’re a lifelong New Yorker looking for an excuse to leave your apartment or a first time visitor searching for a companion that won’t drag you around like a sightseer.
America’s greatest metropolis deserves a book of secrets – one that compiles its curious idiosyncracies and digs through its past & present to bring you inspiration and adventure in the least expected places.
You’ll get 370 pages of:
- Collectors Addresses
- Secret Dive Bars & Jazz Cafés
- Restaurants to Remember
- Strange and Underground Adventures
- Going solo & Budget-friendly Life-Savers
- Moodlifting & Inspiring Activities
- Mom & Pop Shops and Historic holdouts
- Hidden Gardens & Al Fresco Eateries
- Unique Date Ideas & Romantic Adventures
- Underrated & Alternative Museums
- Performing Arts Hubs & Open Mic Nights
- Hip Hangouts & Social Playgrounds
- Time Travelling Strolls & Neighbourhood Secrets
- Booklover Havens & Cabinets of Curiosity
- Family Days Out and Hobbies for all Ages
- New York in all its glorious diversity