Don't Be a Tourist in New York
Wake up your inner explorer; tap into your curiosity and help you to discover all five boroughs like a roaming detective; a seeker of stories and collector of local secrets.
Become one of the first 500 book owners to get a signed copy. A limited number of copies signed by Vanessa Grall are available here from Messy Nessy Chic, only during the pre-order period.
First edition pre-orders from Messy Nessy Chic will be received well before orders from any other book shops or online retailers.
If you want it first and you want it signed, you can pre-order your copy here today.
Shipping early July 2019
*As this is a preorder, please do not add other items to cart at checkout.
This book invites you to travel in a way that tourists rarely do, whether you’re a lifelong New Yorker looking for an excuse to leave your apartment or a first time visitor searching for a companion that won’t drag you around like a sightseer.
America’s greatest metropolis deserves a book of secrets – one that compiles its curious idiosyncracies and digs through its past & present to bring you inspiration and adventure in the least expected places.
You’ll get 370 pages of:
- Collectors Addresses
- Secret Dive Bars & Jazz Cafés
- Restaurants to Remember
- Strange and Underground Adventures
- Going solo & Budget-friendly Life-Savers
- Moodlifting & Inspiring Activities
- Mom & Pop Shops and Historic holdouts
- Hidden Gardens & Al Fresco Eateries
- Unique Date Ideas & Romantic Adventures
- Underrated & Alternative Museums
- Performing Arts Hubs & Open Mic Nights
- Hip Hangouts & Social Playgrounds
- Time Travelling Strolls & Neighbourhood Secrets
- Booklover Havens & Cabinets of Curiosity
- Family Days Out and Hobbies for all Ages
- New York in all its glorious diversity