Don't Be a Tourist in Paris - NEW - Updated Third Edition
THE SECRET RECIPE FOR BECOMING AN ARTFUL TRAVELER IN A BRAVE NEW WORLD.
A vault of local secrets, insider advice and little-known urban anecdotes, this book is the result of over a decade of discovery in one of the most fascinating cities on earth.
This is not your average guide book. This is the ultimate bible to Paris unknown.
Each chapter's journey has its own mood, inspired by different traveler mindsets shaped by life’s relatable challenges and familiar emotions like heartbreak, career hurdles or strong personality quirks.
Rediscover the personal joy of travel.
Here's just a taste of what you can expect:
- 20 Secret Restaurants
- 70 Time Traveller’s Bars and Cafés
- 50 Romantic Hideaways and Unique Date Ideas
- 60 Unexpected Cultural Alternatives to major museums
- 50 Movie-worthy Walks & Eye-opening Neighbourhood Discoveries
- 35 Cabinets of Curiosity and Aladdin’s Caves
- 50 Hip Parisian Hangouts
- 50 Places to Inspire & Use Your Creativity
- 35 Booklover Havens
- 60 Local Food Gems
- 40 Places Parisian Families actually take their Kids
- 65 Urban Retreats
- 30 Obscure/ Underground Adventures
- 50 Budget-friendly life-savers
- Endless good-to-know Paris tips
New off-beat investigative walks, collector’s addresses, location scouting and people-watching spots, new dining discoveries, in-depth flea market advice, clues for architectural hunting, creative new ways to escape city life without really trying & much more…
This item will be shipped from France. For Standard Delivery orders outside of Europe, please allow up to 15 working days. Alternatively, we offer DHL express delivery on this item at check out.